Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Dollar Tree

 
Do you just LOVE Dollar Tree? I am there almost every day! I can't believe some of the stuff I find there! I recently picked up this cute notebook, made a label for it and I'm starting to jot down creative thoughts and ideas that I don't want to forget. (My hand-written version of Pinterest!)
I recently developed an interest in watercolors. I am practing and hopefully getting better. I Love the effects and I enjoy looking at artists depictions in this medium.
Do any of you keep a journal? Are you constantly clipping ideas and recipes? 

I am starting this blog as a way to journal my thoughts and creative ideas. I have been reading other's blogs for several years now and thought I'd join in on the fun.

I now know I have many kindred spirits out there with a love of creating, decorating, thrifting and domesticity!



No comments:

Post a Comment